Allow Monya Wyatt Consulting to recommend best practices that will effectively and efficiently monitor your organization’s cash activity. Doing so will not only create transparency into your day to day functions, but can also complement current financial processes – in turn, winning both Board and donor confidence.
Step 1: Evaluation
During our first meeting, we will learn about routine procedures, financial partners and future objectives. Then MWC will evaluate:
- internal controls
- budgets and cash flows
- current banking structure and 3rd party financial service provider(s)
- fees and rates for financial services
- bank and system administration records
Step 2: Recommendations
After the evaluation, MWC will provide the following recommendations for:
- banking services
- financial analysis of pertinent fees
- documented procedures
- internal controls and segregation of duties
- tracking of bank signers and system users
Step 3: Outcomes
The recommendations will be followed up with:
- relationship reviews with banking partner(s) and 3rd party financial service provider(s)
- best practices for your organization
- written report of improvements
“I worked with Monya at the School for Creative and Performing Arts… Monya helped organize the vendor payment request process for the various programs offered at SCPA.
She helped the administration lighten their workloads by establishing procedures for each department’s financial needs.
Her attention to detail and love of numbers is extremely impressive. She is the calming force in a room we all need when things may seem out of control!”Angela W.